Friday, May 30, 2008

Marital Overload

Today is my Mummy's birthday!! The greatest, smartest, most respected, most hip & happening, cool, supportive, loveable woman in my world :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!!!

Referring back to my previous post and its wedding theme.... guess what has kept me busy this past weekend? WEDDINGS!

I was invited to 5, but went to 4:
1) P.E's wedding on Saturday night (yes, that blueguy is MARRIED!)
2) Shahril's wedding on Sunday afternoon
3) Azida's wedding right after Shahril's wedding
4) Noreen's wedding on Sunday night

And no, none of the above were for the invites that I mentioned about receiving in the previous post. Those are for weddings occuring in September onwards!

Today, right after finishing work, Afiza, Jorge, Wee Kee and I are going on a road trip to Kuala Terengganu for another friend, Bobol's wedding. We'll be sleeping over at Sabun's family home there (she's gone home by bus already), attend the wedding tomorrow, try to squeeze in some sight seeing in a couple of hours, buy keropok lekor, and then drive back to KL. That's a looooooooooooong drive to look forward to. Heh.

Oh! Sidenote: I just finished watching the animated Speed Racer: Next Generation movie. Cute! Speed Racer has two sons he named Speed and X. Talk about being full of himself hahahaha. Kidding. I enjoyed the cartoon :D Also started watching The Big Bang Theory TV series and I think it's hilarious!

Soundtrack: The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
Mood: Excited about the road trip
Location: Office
Random thought: James McAvoy is soooooo ANYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Have recently watched a number of his movies (Inside I'm Dancing, Last King of Scotland, Penelope, Atonement, Becoming Jane) and he's soooo versatile with the characters he plays! He could be like the next Leo DiCaprio or something heheh. Much more yummy too. Me likey. Me likey very muchly.

2 comments:

Emilly Dolly said...

Dont forget my wedding ya! Its in 4th October 2008!!!

Fizzy Fizah said...

Haha... of course babe! I dah letak in my calendar ;)