Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5 Weddings and a Confused Girl

Mass marriages... eeek! Just this morning alone I received 2 SMSes and 3 emails inviting me to 5 separate weddings. I had to restrain myself from running around asking for a brown bag to breathe into. The big M word gets me into a panic attack every time... what more 5 couples dropping the news in one morning.

My personal anxiety aside, I'm extremely happy for my friends though. Congratulations to all of you, and I've booked all your dates into my diary :) (invitations coming with emceeing requests, we'll need to pick that up separately yah!)

On a side note. Work is a tad confusing today. I thought I know what I know, and know what I don't know. But right now I am not really knowing what I know, and don't know if what I know is what is the right thing to know.

I need to get a grip! Watching male models prancing around in their briefs in Janice Dickinson's Modeling Agency show yesterday seemed to help me focus *ahem*. Looks like another round of late-night working in front of the telly again for me tonight.


Soundtrack: Blur - Country House
Mood: Apprehensive
Location: Office
Random thought: I can't believe JP is gay! What a lossssssssss!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, it reminds me of an article i read yonks ago about friends getting married.
"Is there a memo that i missed?"
I suppose these days it would be, "is there an email that i missed?" Where it says right under yr job description, to be in blissful matrimony. But it's kinda blissful without the matrimony anyway.
Gosh, panjangnya komen. Maybe i shld start my own blog!
ttyl - anim

Fizzy Fizah said...

Hahaha... yeah, maybe you should have your own blog! Then I can closely stalk your life :P

Nevertheless, long comments still welcome :D