Monday, September 15, 2008

Major bummers

Today sucks. I found out I still have to go to Miri this Wednesday & Thursday despite my best efforts trying to emphasise how this will be a waste of time. But oh well. For the 'greater good', Enterprise First, all that jazz.

Secondly, I'm bummed 'cuz Martin & Lavinia invited me to their engagement party in October, and be one of the 'tray girls'... but I can't because it's one day before I return from my Karachi trip! It's bad enough I have to miss Emilly's wedding as that falls on the same day as my flight TO Karachi... now I'm missing out on another friends' ceremony too because of my flight BACK. Shitty shitty.


Soundtrack: Elektrons - Stop Hold It
Mood: Frustrated
Location: Office cubicle
Random thought: Why? Why? Why why why why? Why why why why why why why? Oh.. and I wonder if there really is a Planet Nibiru aka Planet X....

5 comments:

Emilly Dolly said...

its OK babe! As long as you pass me an angpow will do hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Well... shit happens. It's either you choose another route with no or less shit or you just continue walking on that same shitty lane and try your level best to not step on it. Anyway, shitless world sounds shittier! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, looks like you don't have to miss the engagement party and wedding after all eh?

I'm SO relieved your trip is cancelled.

Fizzy Fizah said...

Emilly: Hahaha! Pandai! :P

Pholenfrometry: You're absolutely right... for me personally, when I encounter a shitty path I just try my best to jump up and around it and if I can't... well.. just hold my breath and deal with it. Har!

one2zom: I'm so relieved too!! Will still have to miss the wedding as it's a bit too late and expensive to plan the trip now (it's in Sabah)... but the engagement party (and another hen night) I can now join heehee I'm sow heppeh!

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Fizzy! :)