Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Car washing elves

Someone (or something) washed my car without me knowing. Weird.

I haven't moved my car from my apartment basement parking lot for 2 days (I carpool to work mostly, and I haven't been feeling well yesterday and today so I didn't drive). I went down to the car late this afternoon to get a book I left in it, and found my wipers raised up to dry and that the car was so clean and shiny! Just the exterior though, the interior was untouched. I guess because whoever helped wash the car didn't have the keys.

I've seen a couple of Indian men who go around in our basement carpark wheeling a trolley and washing cars, but I always figured that their services are acquired and owners pay them to help wash their respective cars. So I have no idea if they were the ones who helped wash my car. And if so, why. It wasn't like my car was horribly dirty to begin with... it's been in a dirtier state before and nobody helped wash it back then!

I sort of expected someone to come up to me and ask for a payment whilst I was down there, but nobody did. So... hmm. Kinda curious now about how my Darth Monty got all cleaned up.


Soundtrack: Big Bang live performance playing on Muna's computer
Mood: Puzzled
Location: Muna's living room
Random thought: When will I ever be skinny enough to fit into skinny jeans? Tsk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I have the feeling that one of these days those people who cleaned your car will jump out suddenly at you and demand money for the service rendered. If you refuse, they'll know your car and it'll be at their mercy. 0.0

I think it's time to put a security camera in your car!

Feruz said...

Wah you're so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Well.. obviously someone who like you pay those Indian guys to wash Darth Monty! Wonder who he or she might be.. But yeah... creepy! :)

p/s: When did u update your blog anyway? Suddenly there are 3 new entries! Oh was I reading someone else's. Hmmmm *spooky* :)