Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jamming it up with Rock Band

Had a major blast playing Rock Band on PS3 at Jorge's crib Friday night! Thaaankk youuuu Pija and Jorge! I've been dyiiingggg to try my hands on the game and it was awesoooommmmeeee hahahaa!!! OHMYGOD I wish I had loads of money and can buy myself a PS3 or Xbox and play Rock Band all day everyday.

Check us out, mucking about like the worst rock band ever:







Soundtrack: The Wombats - Little Miss Pipedream
Mood: Contented
Location: Bedroom, Shah Alam
Random thought: I praise and thank the genius who first put together the recipe and weaving design of the ketupat daun palas. Yummy.

3 comments:

Feruz said...

Oh Fizah.. I miss watching yous play the drums! hahahahahaha.. sampai i forgot you played it ok..

Anonymous said...

Our recommendation is to get the PS3. It can play blu-ray disc too and the video look AWESOMEEEE!

Anyway, it looked like you guys were having so much fun on the Rock Band. Jeles kita. We don't have Rock Band for our PS3 but if you visit us... who knows what can happen then, neh?

Anonymous said...

U need Guitar Hero III addict as your Rock Band mate?

Specialties : crazy rift with thy tounge and elbow... SUPER CRAZIER THAN THOU COMBO!