Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching up on Take That

I spent tonight catching up with anything new on Take That. I didn't know they did an advert for Marks & Spencer! Oh sigh my boys look sooooo hotttttttt




And oooh looky looky I changed my desktop wallpaper (after almost 1 year of using the As Tall as Lions album artwork):


*giggles* Yes it's Jason Orange.... dududuuuu.... Sorry Mak Teh!!! His profile looks too sexy and good and ANYAAAAAA in this picture I couldn't resist. So now when I switch on my laptop I do a mental ruffle of his hair teeheeheee!

Soundtrack: The National - Squalor Victoria
Mood: Reflective
Location: Shah Alam
Random thought: Sudden crave of Cheezels

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nak wallpaper tu gaaaak!!!
Pretty please?

PS - Not enough Jason in the M&S commercial lorrr. Haih!

Fizzy Fizah said...

Amboi... ok la, since I 'curik' your guy I'll let you 'curik' my wallpaper oso. Hahaha. Sended oredy! But the quality tak tinggi sgt 'cuz I screencapped the image from the web (couldn't save the file to disk)... so pandai2 you godek to make it look good on your screen k. But hey, Jason Orange looks good even in low-res. Yumm.

p/s: Yeahh not enough!! But dang they're so smart in it.... and I hate the girl models bluekkk so lucky.