Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ZAC!!!!!!!!

CILAKAK ADIKKU BERJUMPA ZAC EFRON DAN ASHLEY TISDALE (and Vanessa Hudgens but I don't care that much about her nyeh)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was that close to Zac I would have bitten into/licked his arm muscles. Maybe that's why it wasn't fated that I too was in Melbourne and thus able to push little children aside at the HSM3 red carpet premiere.

BLADIHEL JELES GILERRRRR!!!! Hahahahahaaa


Soundtrack: The Sunshine Underground - Commercial Breakdown
Mood: Extremely excited and jealous
Location: Office cubicle
Random thought: No random thoughts at the moment, sorry. Visions of Zac Efron's perfectly-sculpted body clouds my mind.


2 comments:

Niza @ Anis said...

hi dear:) more AUTH COACH items on sale!coach swingpack n wallet from only RM399!thanks dear;)

Fizzy Fizah said...

Hi.. sorry but I'm not a designer kinda person. Appreciate if you don't use my blog as a forum for advertisements, no offense intended. Cheers.